ArtFairly Aware on Shophandmade.com

Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday's Finds

Here I am once again strolling through the artfire stores of so many talented Polymer Clay Smooshers!  I came across a beauty!  So many items in this store just made me smile!  Which store is it?  ArtmakersWorlds.com 

  
The detail is incredible!
Are you smiling?
    
I love the colors!
Now?
    
Those earrings are the cutest and don't get me started on the sock monkey cane!
I bet you're smiling now!!!  All of these stunning items are created using polymer clay.  If you like using clay beads and canes, but aren't that great at the craft, there are lots of ready made beads and canes like the adorable sock monkey pictured.  Follow the link above and see all the great items available for those who want ready made items and for those who want clay supplies to make their own creations.  There's a Christmas in July sale going on right now.  I've got my eye on a couple of canes myself!!!

2 comments:

  1. artmakersworld would like to thank you for featuring her store.

    She's flattered but is unable to comment on your blog so I thought I would pop in and let you know she thrilled you chose her shop out of all the fabulous artists out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool canes! A very cute sock monkey!

    ReplyDelete