ArtFairly Aware on Shophandmade.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Autumn Challenge for Smooshers

For me, this was a no-brainer.  Autumn is my favorite season--mainly because of the beautiful warm colors of the falling leaves.  I also love putting on a cozy sweater and going for a walk with the leaves crunching under my feet.  I used an actual geranium leaf from my garden to make this pendant.  The red jasper nuggets that I recently purchased from Happy Mango Beads set it off beautifully. 

I will post the rest of the entries soon.  This necklace is for sale!:  http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/3768989.  I did make a pair of matching earrings that I will be posting soon!

Once again, don't forget to click on the hunger site button and help feed the world's hungry.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Really love your work and your ideas! I would love it if you considered guest blogging on my site, it is similar but as it's own vibe. Please let me know if you and or friends are interested please let me know at designingsavage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete