ArtFairly Aware on Shophandmade.com

Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday's Finds

Doing something a little different this Friday.  Rather than focusing on one Polymer Clay Smoosher shop, I'm going to share the entries to the challenge that the guild had this month.  The theme was "Beach" and as I'm sure you'll agree, the Smooshers outdid themselves!  Each of these items is for sale in each individual smoosher's shop.  You can click the link under each picture to see it larger and to see more views of the item as well.


DreamWeaversDesigns - averilpam --- StrangeWhimsy



SassyClayCreations - AmazingDesigns - GEMSPCCREATIONS  

  
 ValeriesStuff - ArtFairlyAware - DesertWindDesigns  



 ColtPixy ------      - MortimerInc --  BewitchingDreams  

posted image
   HaffinaCreations -- BeadsByHaffina - HaffinasMinis  

You can help decide what the next challenge theme will be.  Click on the Polymer Clay Smoosher badge and vote there.  Voting ends at 2:00 Google time on Sunday, August 7.

2 comments:

  1. Always beautiful work from the Smooshers, love the challenge pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely entries from everyone! I wish I had been able to participate in this one (I think it's the first one I haven't entered!), but this has been a rough month for me! Thanks for sharing all these great entries though! =)
    -Michelle of CreativeCritters

    ReplyDelete